Do you want to start your own business?
You have the idea but don’t know where to begin?
Stanmore Business and Innovation Centre in partnership with the London Borough of Harrow are running a FREE Accelerator into Enterprise programme for budding entrepreneurs.
Aim of the programme
The aim of this programme is to pick best business ideas and turn them into reality by offering them a free business support package.
We will run 2 half day workshops. Individual candidates who are serious about starting their business will have to produce and submit a business plan. Our panel will then choose which business to go forward and candidate has to pitch the idea to our dragon’s den.
• Registration: 6th to 17th October 2014
• 2 Workshops:
– Implication of self-employment: 18 November, 10.30am-12.30pm
– Business planning and marketing: 19 November, 10am – 12,30pm
• Submission of business plans: 24 November 2014
• Pitching the business idea: 25 November 2014
• Announcement of the winners: 25 November 2014
• Start of the business support: 26 November 2014.
The winners will receive a Free Business Start-up Support package worth £1500, this includes:
• Up to 10 hours of one to one support with business adviser
• Help with application for finance and funding for the business
• Up to 3 months free office space to test the business
• Ongoing mentoring (this will depend on the viability and location of the business)
Book your place by going to this link: